Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Lakewood Office
Thank you for choosing Green Mountain Pediatrics for your child's medical care, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our mission is to provide our patients with the best and most comprehensive pediatric care possible from birth until 21 years of age in a small, friendly, personal office setting with the goal of working with families to help ensure that each child will grow and develop to their optimum potential.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
Secure online forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you.